We are currently performing routine maintenance, some functionality may be temporarily unavailable.
Permanent Part Time General Manager Position – Advertisement
Uniquely positioned on the banks of the River Liffey, Millicent Golf Club, Clane, Co. Kildare measuring over 7,000 yards and a par 73 Championship standard golf club and course, now wish to recruit a Permanent Part Time General Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing clubs in Ireland as the club embarks on the next stages of growth and providing members and visitors with a service and experience unparalleled.
Millicent Golf Club has a current and expanding membership of 700 individuals in all categories with a newly built Club House and facilities including Pro Shop, Driving Range, Bar & Restaurant, Function Room and Practice Area.
Primary responsibilities and attributes include, but are not limited to:
· Managing personnel across departments
· Financial/Accounts preparation and presentation to Executive Committee
· Excellent communication skills
· Knowledge of compliance systems, GDPR, golf booking systems, standards and regulations etc.
· Franchisee management
· Golf Club management experience
· People Management including recruitment, appraisals and disciplinary matters
· Health & Safety experience
· Sales & Marketing experience in a Golf Club environment
Applications are invited by the closing date of Friday 2nd October 2020 at 5pm. Applications received after this date and time will be rejected. Please email applications encompassing a cover letter and an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. A full job description will be provided to suitably qualified applicants.
An attractive compensation package will be offered to the successful individual.